Intuitive card readings
If you are interested in having a Tarot, oracle or Angelic intuitive reading, you are welcome to book an appointment. Card readings are a form of divination that uses a deck of cards to gain insight and guidance on personal or spiritual matters. While readings are not a substitute for professional counselling or medical advice, they can aid in wellbeing in the following ways:
- Self-reflection: intuitive card readings can encourage self-reflection and introspection, helping individuals gain insight into their thoughts, emotions, and behaviours.
- Gaining perspective: intuitive card readings can offer a fresh perspective on a situation, providing a new lens through which to view a problem or challenge.
- Decision-making: intuitive card readings can help individuals make decisions by offering guidance and insight on potential outcomes and factors to consider.
- Spiritual growth: intuitive card readings can aid in spiritual growth by guiding personal and spiritual development.
- Stress relief: intuitive card readings can offer a sense of calm and relief from stress by providing a space to reflect and gain insight.
1 card pull, mini readings and full readings are available in our shop.
It is important to note that tarot and oracle readings are for entertainment purposes only and should not be used as a substitute for professional counselling or medical advice. Rather, they can be used as a complementary tool to aid in self-reflection and personal growth.
our Card Readers are:
Leanne is an intuitive card reader who works with three decks, Tarot, Chakra and Anglic. Leanne uses the deck you are drawn to in the room, at the start of the session.
Book your card reading via email: Contact@leesspiritualhealing.co.uk or call 020 4501 7032
Tarot oracle Angelic card reading cost
- 1 card pull £5
- Mini readings 3 cards £12
- Full reading £40